Q:If you could hug any Doctor Who writer, which one would you hug? I think personally I would go for Robert Shearman, he looks cuddly and that beard would probably feel nice rubbing on your head. Russell T Davies also looks quite huggable but his propensity towards suits and lack of facial hair might not make it as pleasurable as Mr Shearman.
I would like to hug all the women who have written for Doctor Who since 2008. All of them! I would start with…
What, nobody? That can’t be right…. (goes off, puzzled).
Like 99% of the original fan fic tropes came from Star Trek I’m not even joking
- fuck or die
- alien sex pollen
- evil alternate mirror au
- time travel au
- sped up ageing
- stuck in a frozen cave
- body heat sharing
- alien drunk disease
- body swap
- this man is my exact double
like there are so man more and I always see people being like ‘wtf where did the sex pollen trope even come from’ and the answer is Star Trek
percentage of rape victims (source):
median salary (source):
victims of domestic violence (source):
people murdered by their significant other (source):
those darn privileged females
DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE SO MANY GENDER SPECIFIC SHELTERS FOR FEMALES?!?!?!?
BECAUSE PHYSICAL ABUSE HAPPENS SO OFTEN IN THIS COUNTRY THAT THEY HAVE TO BUILD THESE BUILDINGS IN EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. CITY.
SO THAT WOMEN CAN FUCKING HIDE FROM THEIR HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS OR EXS OR BROTHERS OR FATHERS AND OH MY FUCKING GOD I COULD RIP THAT NOSE RING RIGHT OUT OF HIS STUPID FACE.
Why is it always guys that look like that too.
- The main culprit to blame for there being more homeless men than women is a lack of adequate welfare programs, accessible mental healthcare, and veterans services, since veterans are more likely to suffer from mental health disorders and are overwhelmingly male and more likely to come from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
- The main culprit to blame for there being more female college students than male ones is that women have less job opportunities than men, so college has become more of a prerequisite for finding a stable and comfortable career and income than for men, who are paid better for the same job and have more career opportunities available to them with less training.
- The main culprit to blame for women having a longer life expectancy than men is mainly a combination of biology (women tend to be more iron deficient than men, which is actually better for cell regeneration) and life choices (men are more likely to smoke cigarettes and eat high-cholesterol foods for example)
- And, as previously stated above, there are more gender-specific shelters for women because women are over 5 times more likely to experience domestic violence than men are.
So yeah. There’s that.
Also, that lip piercing looks like a leech is boring into your face.
Life expectancy is female privilege.
Is Demon Dean our biggest worry this season, or will we top that at some point?
I would say that it most certainly is a worry for the beginning of the season. But as I’m sure most people know, it’s not going to last forever. We don’t want to see a whole season of Supernatural without one of its main characters, so Dean will eventually come back into the fold and will be saved by some miraculous event.
- me about to talk in public: *rehearses what im going to say 50 times in my brain*
- me: today how you are